The latest report titled “dimethyl carbonate production cost report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Dimethyl Carbonate.
|Product Name||Dimethyl Carbonate|
|Process Included||Dimethyl Carbonate From Methanol|
Dimethyl Carbonate From Ethylene Carbonate
Dimethyl Carbonate From Carbon Dioxide
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Free Request Sample: https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dimethyl-carbonate/request-sample
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Dimethyl Carbonate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Dimethyl Carbonate Production Process:
1. Dimethyl Carbonate From Methanol: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Carbonate production via methanol. In the process, oxidative carbonylation is employed to transform methanol. The reaction involves Carbon Monoxide, Oxygen, and Methanol as the key ingredients. In this process, the reaction takes place in the presence of a catalyst. The process uses Copper Chloride.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/dimethyl-carbonate-production-from-methanol/requestsample
2. Dimethyl Carbonate From Ethylene Carbonate: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Carbonate production through Ethylene Carbonate. Methanol and Ethylene Carbonate are the key ingredients that are employed in the transesterification process. This process yields ethylene glycol as a byproduct, and the product obtained is filtered by extractive distillation.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/dimethyl-carbonate-production-from-ethylene-carbonate/requestsample
3. Dimethyl Carbonate From Carbon Dioxide: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Dimethyl Carbonate production using Carbon Dioxide. The method converts Carbon Dioxide to Dimethyl Carbonate due to Carbon Dioxide being kinetically stable and chemically inert. Due to this, a strong catalyst such as CeO2 is required to carry out the process.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/dimethyl-carbonate-production-from-carbon-dioxide/requestsample
Dimethyl carbonate is a carbonate ester that is a carbonic acid in which both hydrogens are substituted by methyl groups. The chemical appears to be clear and colourless with a pleasant (ester-like) smell. It is slightly water-soluble and denser than water and has vapours that are heavier than air. The liquid is combustible and environmentally sustainable. In organic synthesis, it has the function of a solvent and a green methylating and carbonylation reagent.
The industry for Dimethyl Carbonate is rapidly expanding owing to a wide array of applications in many industries. In adhesives, coatings, and cleaning agents, it has the application of a solvent that is environmentally friendly and also has the function of a key raw ingredient in reactions like carbomethoxylation, methylation, and carbonylation. It is used as a carrier solvent for pigments, binders, and colourants, as well as a paint thinner and multipurpose solvent. Furthermore, it finds use in the production of biodiesel additives as well as like an intermediate for producing diphenyl carbonate to synthesize Bisphenol-A-polycarbonate. Additionally, it has been used in producing lithium-ion batteries (LIB) as an electrolyte which is employed in cell phones and notebook PCs. Hence, owing to all these applications of the product, its market demand is growing.
Key Questions Answered in the Dimethyl Carbonate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Dimethyl Carbonate market?
- What are the various processes used for Dimethyl Carbonate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Dimethyl Carbonate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Dimethyl Carbonate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Dimethyl Carbonate production?
- What is the time frame for Dimethyl Carbonate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Dimethyl Carbonate?
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA