The “DNA and Gene Cloning Services Market, 2022-2035” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future potential of the DNA and gene cloning services market.
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of DNA and gene cloning service providers, based on several relevant parameters, such as information on their year of establishment, company size (in terms of employee count), region of headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world). In addition to this, the chapter also features information on type of service(s) offered (gene synthesis, custom cloning, sub-cloning and others), cloning method(s) used (Restriction Enzyme Based Cloning, PCR Cloning, Ligation Independent Cloning, TA Cloning, Blunt End Cloning, Seamless Cloning and Recombinational Cloning), type of gene(s) cloned (standard gene and complex gene), expression system(s) used (bacterial, mammalian, insect and yeast), cloning vector(s) used (plasmids, bacteriophages, bacterial artificial chromosomes, yeast artificial chromosomes and mammalian artificial chromosomes) and end-user industry (academic and R&D, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and others).
- An insightful benchmark analysis of the DNA and gene cloning service providers, located in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. The analysis compares the service providers on the basis of various parameters, such as number of cloning method(s) used, number of expression system(s) used, number of cloning vector(s) used and number of end-user(s). It also highlights the top players in various geographies.
- Elaborate profiles of the key players involved in providing services for DNA and gene cloning. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), details on its service portfolio and recent developments with an informed future outlook.
- An in-depth analysis of patents related toDNA cloning and gene cloning, filed / granted since 2017, based on several relevant parameters, such as patent type, publication year, application year, geographical location, Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) symbols, emerging focus area, type of applicant, leading players (on the basis of number of patents), leading assignees (on the basis of number of patents) and patent benchmarking. In addition, it features a patent valuation analysis which evaluates the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the patents.
- An analysis of more than 6,900 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on DNA and gene cloning, which have been published between 2018 and 2022, including analysis based on parameters, such as year of publication, type of cloning, key focus area, popular journals (in terms of number of articles published in this domain), leading authors (in terms of number of articles published in this domain) and leading first authors (in terms of number of articles published in this domain).
- An in-depth analysis of recent events (conferences / seminars / summits / trainings / webinars / workshops) related to DNA and gene cloning that were organized / planned. It features an analysis based on the year of occurrence of event, event platform, type of event, geographical distribution, emerging agendas / key focus areas, most active event speakers (in terms of number of events), seniority level of event speakers and geographical mapping of the upcoming events.
- A case study on the DNA cloning kits developers, providing information and detailed analysis on kit components, number of reactions, type of cloning method used, type of fragment(s) cloned, cloning time, efficacy and kit shelf life. Further, it also includes a study on the DNA cloning reagents developers, along with a detailed analysis based on reagents’ unit size, concentration, components of reagents, exonuclease activity, product overhangs, heat inactivation temperature and storage temperature. In addition to this, the chapter concludes with the overview of geographical distribution of DNA cloning kits and reagents developers, along with DNA and gene cloning service providers.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Service Offered
- Gene Synthesis
- Custom Cloning
- Type of Gene
- Standard Gene
- Complex Gene
- Company Size
- End-User Industry
- Academic and R&D
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Other End Users
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players offering DNA and gene cloning services?
- Which global regions are considered as the hub of DNA cloning kit and reagent developers?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different DNA and gene cloning service providers?
- How has the intellectual property landscape in this field evolved over the years?
- What is the focus of various publications related to DNA and gene cloning?
- What is the key agenda of various global events / conferences related to DNA and gene cloning?
- How is the current and future market opportunity, likely to be distributed across key market segments of DNA and Gene cloning?
Get more details on the DNA and Gene Cloning Services Market report https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/dna-and-gene-cloning-market.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
|Cell Therapy – The Revolutionary Therapeutic Modality: All Set To Obliterate Oncological Disorders|
|4D Bioprinting Market: Key Trends|
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415