The latest report titled hydrogen peroxide production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Hydrogen Peroxide.
|Hydrogen Peroxide Production From Anthraquinone
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Hydrogen Peroxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Hydrogen Peroxide Production Process:
- Hydrogen Peroxide Production From Anthraquinone: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of hydrogen peroxide by the anthraquinone process. During the process, anthraquinone gets hydrogenated to the connected anthrahydroquinone, usually on a palladium catalyst. The hydrogenated product is autoxidised, and the hydrogen atoms shift to oxygen resulting in hydrogen peroxide and regenerating anthraquinone.
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is a pale blue or colourless liquid that naturally occurs in a gaseous state in tiny amounts. It has a bitter taste, and its exposure can cause irritation to the eyes, skin, throat, and respiratory airway. The liquid is an unstable compound that easily decomposes with oxygen and water. It is a peroxide as well as an oxidizing agent with properties such as being an effective disinfectant with antiviral and anti-bacterial properties.
The hydrogen peroxide industry is propelling forward due to its various household and medical applications. In the medical industry, it is extensively used as a mild antiseptic that treats and prevents skin infections in tiny cuts, burns or scrapes. In addition, it is used in paper and textile applications in higher concentrations as a bleach which is further boosting the market demand. Additionally, it is also used as a rocket fuel agent as well as to produce foam rubber and organic chemicals, which is increasing the market’s expansion. Also, it finds use as a bleaching and deodorizing agent in textiles, hair, fur and wood pulp, further driving the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Hydrogen Peroxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Hydrogen Peroxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Hydrogen Peroxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Hydrogen Peroxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Hydrogen Peroxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Hydrogen Peroxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Hydrogen Peroxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Hydrogen Peroxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Hydrogen Peroxide production?
- What is the time frame for Hydrogen Peroxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Hydrogen Peroxide?
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA